- iTunes Store re-features Wally Ball-y Ball iPad game under “Best New Apps”
- iTunes Store features Wally Ball-y Ball iPad game under “New & Noteworthy”
- iTunes Canada Store features Wally Ball-y Ball iPad game in their top 10 game list on their “Made in Canada” page
- Interactive Producer, Allan Kennedy is interviewed by CBC.ca on the use of Augmented Reality in games.
- CBC Kids’ Wonder World wins iParenting Media Award in the Software category
- CBC Kids’ Wonder World nominated for Canadian New Media Awards under the category of “Best Kids Interactive” Allan Kennedy was DHX Media’s Interactive Producer on this project.
- That’s So Weird Website on YTV.com nominated for Kidscreen Award – Best Companion Website
- Sidney Crosby video website featured on MSN and Nova Scotia’s Chronicle Herald front page – received up to 120,000 unique hits per day.
- Cannes Cyber Lions – short listed for in the Charities, Public Health & Safety and Public Awareness category. Only 11 agencies in Canada made the shortlist which includes over 200 international firms.
- Ice Award’s Craft Award – awarded for excellence in craftmanship of product (notworthit.ca)
- Silver Leaf Award – Award of Excellence in the Electronic and Digital Communication Category.
- Applied Arts Magazine features Flash video website notworthit.ca: volume 22, no. 1
- AASCIF Annual Communication Awards (USA)
- Chronicle Herald Newspaper – Spark Media’s Allan Kennedy writes article on the future of digital marketing.
- Applied Arts Interactive Award for 2006 in the public service/charity category for Notworthit website
- Digital Eye Magazine reviews notworthit.ca
- Strategy Magazine review of www.notworthit.ca website
- 10th Annual Webby Awards: Official Honoree for Acadia University website
- Adobe Site of the Day (Jan. 11, 2006) for Acadia University Portal
- Ice Awards Silver Medal for Great Reasons to Smoke
- Ice Awards – Merit Award (Aliant Youth Portal)
- Ice Awards – Merit Award (Work Safety Flash Game for WCB)
- Ice Awards – Merit Award (Alpine Dream Ride Flash Website)
- United Nations Environment Program – website featured among top other campaigns internationally (notworthit.ca)
- Gemstone’s Jasper Award for Great Reasons to Smoke website & WCB Young Workers’ Game
- Summit creative awards – silver award for Bluteau Devenney Website (no longer online)
- Applied Arts Design & Advertising Annual: January/ February, vol.19 featured Nike RunTO as experimental flash website
- Communication Arts Magazine features Nike RUNTO
- Nike RUNTO featured at the One Show in Cannes
- Nike RUNTO featured in ID Magazine
- Media Innovation Awards – Best of Show over 1 Million dollars
- Canadian Marketing Associaton Awards Interactive – Gold Medal
- Digital Marketing Awards – Best of Show for 2003 – Nike RunTO (2003 version)
- Digital Marketing Awards – Integrated Campaign – Gold
- Digital Marketing Awards – Experimental Award
- Article on animation written by Allan Kennedy for the Computer Arts Magazine (U.K.)
- Macromedia Site of the Day (feb. 23, 2002) for content work with flashcan Animator
- Co-Author of book on advanced ActionScript Programming, “Macromedia Flash Super Samurai” – published by Macromedia Press – now owned by Adobe
- Ultrashock.com: ActionScript tutorials: wrote two featured articles on the use of programmatic sound